Geraldine School began as a consolidation between Stephens School (located close to present day Macedonia Church) and Salem School. Geraldine has the distinction of being the first accredited high school in DeKalb County (1921). In 1942 the school burned and was replaced with the current high school building. Throughout the years buildings have been added and many students and teachers have been involved in the educational process, but no matter the additions or changes Geraldine School continues to be a positive influence in the community.
To contact the webmaster e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.